I must apologise for my lack of posting lately, but I have been very busy. Since I have been on the go a lot lately, I have realised that their are lots of things I bring with me. So here are 8 things in my bag I cant live without.
1. The simple things: phone, purse, and keys. I have a Victoria Secret phone case which has save my phone so many times the number must be infinite! My purse is from a market that I visited when I was in France. I haven’t lost it yet, so I must be doing something right.
2. I always have my Maybelline Baby Lips in ‘Pink Punch’ in my bag along with my vanilla and macadamia Nivea lip butter. Its really good for chapped lips and it smells delicious! The Baby Lips helps to give a pop of colour.
3. ’The Hunger Games: Catching Fire’ is always at the bottom of my bag but I always end up reading it. I have read it before but since the movie came out I have decided to read it again because I am a huge fan! I would really recommend this book to everyone!
4. Wrigles Extra chewing gum. I always have a tub of this gum, mostly because it lasts longer, but also because it doesn’t leave a mess in my bag and its big enough to find. I also have Hubba Bubba strawberry chewing gum, I just think it tastes amazing!
5. Tissues. During cold months its always handy to keep some tissues. I keep mine in the side pocket as a just in case.
6. Anti Bacterial Hand Gel and Hand Moisturiser. I find when I’m out my hands feel really dirty. As well as killing bacteria it smells like passion fruit and mangos. To help not dry out my hands I keep a Vaseline hand moisturiser too.
7. Since I have slight obsession with body mist I always keep at least one with me. At the moment I keep my Victoria Secret ‘Mango Temptation’ body mist as well as my Body Shop ‘Raspberry and Pomegranate’ too. I think they just smell very fresh and bright.
8. Lastly I have my Benefit lip gloss in the colour Dallas. It lasts a really long time on me, and I use it whenever I wear make up. It also smells nice, but I don’t know if that’s just me?
What are your must haves in your bag?